A Great Place to Call Home
Each day at The Oaks at Bartlett, you can enjoy a quiet cup of coffee with the newspaper, visit with a friend in our library, and savor your dining options in our main dining room. Your retirement lifestyle is yours to create and to control. A tremendous selection of programs and activities await to keep you as active, engaged and entertained as you wish to be.
Should your needs change, we are here for you so you can age in place. The Oaks at Bartlett offers an array of care services such as Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, or Rehabilitation options.
Our comprehensive collection of services and amenities designed to make life convenient, comfortable, and entertaining are all included in your monthly fee, such as a flexible dining plan, maintenance and housekeeping, a library, a fitness center and an indoor swimming pool.
Enjoying life every day is easier with all of the services and amenities available at The Oaks at Bartlett. Take a moment to review everything that distinguishes our community.
- Flexible dining options
- Weekly scheduled housekeeping
- Weekly scheduled laundering of flat linens
- Calendar of social, educational and recreational activities
- Maintenance of all residences, major appliances, and common areas
- Landscaping and grounds maintenance
- Complimentary scheduled transportation
- All utilities paid (except telephone)
- Indoor swimming pool
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Computer lab
- Arts and crafts studio
- Club room/Card room
Restaurant-style dining room
We Help with Downsizing!
- Space planning – selecting the appropriate amount of furnishings for your new home
- Coordinating reputable movers
- Packing and unpacking