When you need 24-hour skilled nursing care or long-term care, our person-centered care plans and healthcare professionals anticipate your unique needs and preferences.
At The Oaks at Bartlett, we base care on a social model that provides a structured day full of programs designed to engage residents in meaningful ways. Our person-centered care plans ensure a familiar and comfortable routine while providing social, cognitive and physical involvement in various activities and rehab exercises. We honor the wishes of residents who prefer private, quiet time throughout their day as well.
Residents enjoy delicious, family-style meals in our warm country kitchen setting. An open common area offers opportunities for recreation and time to visit with fellow-residents and family members.
Our community offers comfortably furnished rooms with a private bathroom and individual temperature controls. Residents are encouraged to decorate with personal items or keepsakes. Rooms have a view of our Carillon bell tower, a wooded area, or garden. Our indoor walking area and secure outdoor garden paths provide peaceful spaces for calm and quiet contemplation.
- Round-the-clock care by nurses and certified nursing assistants
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, including dressing, bathing, medication management, and more
- Spiritual life coordinator
- Mass and interdenominational services offered
- Access to a therapeutic spa and group exercise classes
- On-site beauty and barber shop with styling, setting, and manicure services