Are you or your loved one in the planning stages of retirement? More and more, retired seniors are looking for a carefree lifestyle that frees them from the daily responsibilities of owning a home while giving them more time to enjoy the things they love. If you are ready to experience low-maintenance living combined with new opportunities to live life to the fullest, then independent living might be right for you.
What is independent living?
Independent living communities are designed for active, older adults who want to spend their retirement years without the worries and hassles of home ownership. These residents don’t require routine medical care or assistance with activities of daily living, but benefit from the luxury of regular housekeeping, meal preparation, quality amenities, and scheduled activities.
At The Oaks at Bartlett, our independent living community offers a worry-free lifestyle filled with engaging social events, wellness programs, and the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals who share the same passions.
Are you wondering if independent living is right for you or your loved one? Here’s a better look at the many benefits of life at The Oaks at Bartlett.
A Care-free Lifestyle
A key benefit of independent living is the convenience it offers. At The Oaks at Bartlett, we take care of tedious home maintenance tasks, yardwork, household chores, and repairs. Residents are free to explore life’s possibilities like pursuing a new hobby, dining with friends, or even traveling the country.
Access to On-site Amenities and Services
Today’s independent living communities feature a variety of resort-style amenities and services for residents to enjoy. At The Oaks at Bartlett, residents have access to:
- Weekly scheduled housekeeping and laundering of flat linens
- Maintenance of all residences, appliances, common areas, and grounds
- Flexible meal plans and restaurant-style dining room
- Complimentary scheduled transportation
- All utilities paid except telephone and internet
- Chapel for Mass, Lutheran services, non-denominational services, prayer, and quiet reflection
- Indoor swimming pool
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Computer lab
- Arts and crafts studio
- Game room
- Beauty Salon
- And more!
Activities for Personal Growth and Social Engagement
Our vibrant lifestyle among like-minded neighbors is what makes The Oaks the perfect place to put down roots, learn new skills, and build lifelong friendships. Here, independent living residents have the freedom to:
- Explore our calendar of social, educational, recreational, and spiritual activities
- Gather with a group of residents who meet to play games or dine together
- Learn a new hobby or pursue old passions
- Try out a fitness or wellness class
- Join a club or participate in a social group
- Get involved in spiritual life and other community activities
Assistance When You Need It
The Oaks is a Life Plan community. We offer active independent living, with a secure plan for your future. Should your needs change, we are here to help with all levels of care and living, so you can stay in the community you love near the people who care about you.
The Oaks at Bartlett offers an array of care services such as assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation.
Discover Independent Living at The Oaks at Bartlett
Independent living offers seniors a tight-knit community, a relaxing lifestyle, and a vibrant activities calendar. With extra support readily available if you need it, the benefits of moving to an independent living community are endless. If you’re ready to take the next step toward independent living, contact The Oaks at Bartlett and schedule a tour today!