The Oaks at Bartlett is ranked among the country’s best Rehab programs for residents and others recovering from surgery or managing the consequences of a medical condition, physical challenge or injury.
Our experienced nursing and therapy professionals are skilled at working with your medical team to assess your needs and prepare a course of treatment designed to advance your recovery. Our knowledgeable team and state-of-the-art equipment combine to deliver the most effective therapies in a sub-acute care setting.
We are committed to helping short-term Rehab patients return as quickly as possible to a life of independence and vitality.
There are therapy rooms situated on each floor for easy access to sessions. Specialists make weekly rounds to help you decrease chances of re-hospitalization.
Enjoy Your Recovery
- Multilingual team
- Spiritual life coordinator
- Mass six days a week, other interdenominational services regularly scheduled
- Comfortably furnished private suites, individually temperature controlled
- Bright, open common living room area for socializing
- Delicious chef-prepared meals served in the welcoming dining room
- An array of programs and activities of your choice to ensure a well-rounded day
- On-site beauty and barber shop with styling, setting and manicure services
Schedule a Visit or Virtual Tour
Ready for more information or to schedule time to visit? The Oaks at Bartlett will provide families different visiting options, such as virtual tours or a phone call, to meet necessary safety restrictions.